Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 medium carrots, grated
for recommended Supplements.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Add the milk, egg, vanilla, and melted butter. Whisk until smooth, it’s okay if some lumps remain. Fold in grated carrots.
- Turn a griddle to high. Pour batter onto griddle, using a ¼ cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides for about 2 minutes each and serve hot with syrup or desired toppings.
Pancakes can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Copyright G6PDDeficiency.org All rights reserved.
Carrot Cake Pancakes was last modified: April 24th, 2015 by